Are you blacklisted and need a loan urgently?
Are you Backlisted and need a loan urgently? We can help you get a loan of up to R 250 000.00 today. At BLK we offer excellent free service, fast turnaround times and an easy online application process. Use this loan to consolidate your debt, pay off store accounts, buy a vehicle, and renovate your house and much more. Our loan services are available country wide, just fill in our quick online application to see if you qualify.
How to apply for a backlisted loan?
- Complete our online application form.
- You will get an email with the outcome of your application and documents required to continue.
- Once we receive the require documents your application will go in for final process and payment.
- Average loan payout time is 24hrs if we receive all the correct documents.
- Note that our service is free and we do not charge any fees to process or payout loan applications.
Documents required to apply for blacklisted and need a loan urgently?
- ID copy
- Pay slip
- 3 Months up to date bank statements reflecting last 3 salary deposits
Reasons why you may be declined for a blacklisted loan
If you are currently under administration, sequestration or liquidation or debt review you unfortunately cannot apply for any finance. Applicants that have applied for or who are currently undergoing debt counselling. (Click here to go to our End Your Debt page, we might be able to assist.)
Temporarily employed applicants.
Applicants that cannot afford the monthly installment.
Clients who don’ have their own bank account were there salary is paid into for at least 3 consecutive months.