Blacklisted Pay Day Loan
We offer blacklisted pay day loan even with a poor credit record or low credit score. To get access to emergency cash via a pay day loan when you are blacklisted as we know can be very difficult, reason why we made our application process as quick and easy as we possibly could.
Simply complete our application form and we will notify within 5 minutes via email weather you qualify or not and procedure to complete the application for pay out.
Who we are?
At BLK we understand that these type of loans are required urgently, that’s why we guarantee the loan to be paid out the same day as long as the documents we request once pre approved are correct. Pay day loans are normally easier to get than normal loans as the criteria and risk is not high, plus most of the time they don’t even require a credit check.
- Earn a minimum income of R 3000
- Been employed for 3 months or more
- Have a bank account in your own name
- You are 18 years or older
What's on offer with our bad credit pay day loan:?
Pay day loans for bad credit up to from R 500 – R 8000.
Up to 30 days repayment.
Same day approval and pay out.
- Complete our online application form
- Once you qualify we will email you the procedure to finalize your application for payment
What is a bad credit pay day loan?
Payday loans are short term loans normally 30 days, giving you easy access to cash for emergencies or unexpected expenses. Get in touch with us for your payday loans, even blacklisted or bad credit welcome.
Can I apply for a pay day loan if I am blacklisted?
Yes you can most definitely apply for a blacklisted pay day loan.
Can i apply for a pay day loan if my credit score is low?
Yes you can apply with a low credit score. Reason pay day loans are consindered low risk loans. Therefore the scoring criteria is much lower than that of a longer term loan.
How to improve your credit score?
Improving your credit score is not as daunting as you think. Follow the below and you will see a big improvement.
- Make sure you pay your monthly account on time every month.
- Don’t miss any payments.
- Pay outstanding balances in full.
- Notify creditors when you unable to pay.
- Make sure all you information on the credit bureau.